The premises are located in the Curbera Building, rationalist construction of 1939.
The initial operations are related to the clearance of the construction, false ceilings are removed recovering the original height, the concrete pillars are recovered, which by their texture and dimensions give an idea of the fourteen plants that support, the space is opened in it’s length, gaining double illumination North South…
The kitchen is situated in a central position and left open. The rest of the room wraps it, except the areas that must necessarily be hidden, that are solved in a closed box of cemented wood board. A straight bank of birch wood frames the sitting area.
We keep the original opening to the street below the building with a large hole and a drawer entrance in steel plate that works as a hallway.